Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lara Adrians Ashes of Midnight


Yea so I finally picked it up. I was going to wait and read my roommates copy, but I know that she takes very good care of the spines and well, I do too, but I like to bend mine more than she likes to. So seeing as Lara's next in her Breed Series, Shades of Midnight, has come out, I felt that I needed to just buy it and read it. I am halfway, and well OMG it's great, I swear my imagination and dreams are now filled with hot Breed men........if Lara ever gets an offer for her series to be movies or on tv...I know I will just die.....and well I'll have dirty sheets every night...haha....

3 comments:

Marie Francis said...

Finished it in a total of 8 hours over two nights. I must say that it was awesome. Now I can get Shades of Midnight. I do have to say that Andre is freakin sexy...especially with the pyrokinesis....hubba hubba Clair is a lucky lady.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't my favorite of the series but I still liked it. I think what Andreas power or whatever you want to call it, is one of my favorites.

Marie Francis said...

Yea it wasn't my absolute fav, but I did enjoy it. And yes, his pyro power is one of my favs.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates