Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another day....

Today was another day where I had little time to do anything productive online, and didn't have much time for reading. Had to work, so that cuts into things, and well slept too late this morning, so didn't have day time to do anything, but after getting home I did accomplish some things, like create sexy welcome buttons for the RP section of Lara Adrian's fan forum..... and they are sexy.... well I'm off to bed now, but I'm off work the next to days, so expect some progress in something in that time.

XOXO




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new button and Lara Adrian's Fan Forum is great. I always learn something new when I go on

Marie Francis said...

I know right. I'm in charge of the RP section, so if you ever get the itch to Role Play...hehe

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates