Monday, January 18, 2010

Almost my friday....

Well it is almost my Friday, yep Tuesday will be my Friday, and then I'm off for two whole days in a row... I know unbelievable.... go figured Walmart would be so kind.... haha.. So I plan to clean my room and then try to finish one of the many books I have piled up to read. I think I'll start with Shades of Midnight, then move on to my YA books that I've checked out. I'll even do reviews on all of them, must cater to all those that follow me now.. :) I'm so excited to have 19 followers, so cool.

So I've decided to take my "Cold Case" characters to the RP section of Lara Adrians fan page. I'm hoping that by doing this I can jump start my creativity and unblock my mind. I'm stuck and can't seem to get myself out of it, and my YA book needs more research and development before writing, so hopefully by RPing the story again I can get back into the grove. Plus I know people will enjoy the story. I just want to finish this book before the end of the year.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates