Sunday, February 1, 2009

Men...

Men suck, I can't stay with the one that I am with. There is just too many things that bother me, and I just don't see a future with him. He's a great guy, but his views on some things just don't mesh with me. I am an assertive, aggressive, direct, opinionated woman, and he doesn't like women like that. I don't really understand why he has been dating me for the last two months, knowing this is how I am. I just can't take his jealousy of my relationship with Strohs. I can't do it, I'm not going to fight between her and him. He knew from the beginning that she comes first, she has been here longer than him. I think he's not ready for a new person, he needs time to get his shit together before he tries to get invovled with someone new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates