Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Immaturity....

So I get a txt from him yesterday while I'm at work asking if I needed more time to think, or if we are over. I tell him I can't do this right now. Later I send him an email via my cell phone, he told me not to call him cause he was over his minutes, basically explaining that we are just not the right fit. He emails me twice asking why and going on and on at how much he still loves me and misses me and cares for me and blah blah yadda yadda, but he's asking why and what is it, so though I didn't want to hash out the issues, because I know that they are things that he can't change, because they are him, I reply telling him. Now I really wanted to do this when I was at home, cause I could have done a better email, but I was at work, and I didn't want to wait. So he sends me a reply lashing out and going on and on, and being very mean, then finally he ends the email with "So enjoy your life, you fat ass fuck. May you never find love again." Now tell me, who is the mature one. *throws hands up in the air and walks off*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates