Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Lotto...

So I bought two $1 scratchers tonight. Didn't expect much from them, I was right, didn't win anything. But it's funny how the idea of winning gets your mind to wander and think about the things you would do if you won a lot of money. I know that my list of things to do has been altered. I would still help out my parents and my siblings, but now I would buy the house that I am living in and take some time off and just spruce it up. I have many thoughts running through my head for what I would do if I won the lotto....just would be nice to win.

1 comments:

DarkHelmet said...

sometimes the hope of things becoming better is, for a short time, as good as things actually getting better. the trick is finding that hope without spending money;)

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates