Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life

It has come to my attention that I truly need to just focus on my life and where it's going. Finding love is just too emotionally and mentally draining, and I don't need that right now. I've realized that all I can count on are my girls, and my roommate is one of them. We decided that the only people we need right now are each other, and we are going to look out for each other, and we are going to grow with each other, and we are going to be happy. And once our lives are in the right spot, then we will find love, until then, we are going to have a great time finding ourselves in this big scary world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good resolution girl, you're nearing the right spot, can tell you lol I bet when you'll stop searching, you'll find the right one, not that you need him to be happy, it's just an added bonus to enjoy life. Kisses and hugs

DarkHelmet said...

There's a reason why "looking out for #1" is almost always the way to go. You can't "make" anyone happy especially if you're miserable. Go have fun, write more, whatever works:)

p.s-we finally got a little rain up here LOL

-Rick

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates