Monday, December 21, 2009

Day with A and Z....

Had a good day with A and Z, my roommates children. We went shopping at walmart in the morning for dinner and other things, then we made our lunch and walked to the park, well they road their bikes. Z just got his training wheels off, so he wobbled a lot. We ate our lunch, I took several videos of them making a mess of themselves and sent them to their mother. It was fun. Then we went home and made a giant gingerbread house, and some sunchaser thingies... then cooked dinner. I did fried chicken, gizzards, giant backed potatoes and this broccoli and carrot dish mixed with mayo and butter. I grew up on it and it was my first time. Roomie didn't like it, but hey it was worth a shot....lol.... all in all it was a good day. Now for day two with the kids, and only three more days till XMAS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates