Sunday, November 8, 2009

Holidays....

Yes it's November and at work all that I see is Christmas. I love Christmas, but where is Thanksgiving? I'll tell you where it is, on an end cap as you walk down the clearance halloween isle....but it's not called Thanksgiving, it's called fall or harvest....it's like we go from Halloween, a brief stint in Thanksgiving/Harvest town and straight on to Christmas. Thanksgiving is just as important as Halloween...I mean there is Black Friday...c'mon it's the biggest shopping day of the year.. as Paul Blart: Mall Cop will tell you. I love Thanksgiving, the turkey, the stuffing, the mash potatoes...some of you like that sweet potatoes, the bean cassarol and the beats....not me....it's all about the turkey, mash and stuffing smothered in gravey and topped off with a bun or two. That's what I look forward to. I do wish I could spend it with all my family, but seeing as I decided to move away, I will enjoy it with my friend and roommate, and it will be almost like I'm back home. Maybe next year I can come for the holidays..we shall see. I'd take my vacation in December but it's too late...plus I doubt wally world would fathom the idea of letting me off for a week during xmas. Hopefully I won't be at wally world next year around this time, but we shall see.

Love you all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates