Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Candy!!!

It's just as bad as Halloween Candy, except it's for Christmas. I had the pleasure of spending the first 5 hours of my shift trying to put out three pallets of Christmas candy, what is Christmas candy you may ask, well it's all that crap you buy for people on Christmas.....Ferror Roche (or however you spell it), candy canes, M&Ms in Christmas colors....blah blah blah.....and for some reason the people at my job think that we should be able to put it all out in the middle of November! Hello people.....customers are not buying that shit yet, they still have to get through Thanksgiving! Do you see any Thanksgiving candy? No! Because wally world doesn't give to shits from Santa about Thanksgiving, cause there is no money in it.....arg.....I love Christmas, I just hate the ridiculous expectations regarding retail and the holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates