Friday, October 30, 2009

Paranormal Activity

What a waste of $7.50....I had expected more, but was disappointed. The hype made me think that I was in for a treat, but I'm left unsatisfied and looking for something else remotely scary to watch to fill my need to be frightened. Unfotunately, most if not all of the scary movies I own, don't scare me anymore. For those who scare easy, it's a great movie, but for the jaded, such as myself, it was a bit of a let down. Though the morphing of the face at the end was a neat trick.

2 comments:

Queen Bee said...

NO Joke, that was such a waste of money...I almost fell asleep a couple times and we paid like $8.75 a ticket. Imagine, it took them like $20,000 to make that movie and they made MILLIONS on it. Blegh. LOL

Marie Francis said...

I know huh....totally only worth maybe the $1 theater.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates