Sunday, November 27, 2011

New Release: Immortal Rider (Lords of Deliverance) by Larissa Ione

Immortal Rider (Lords of Deliverance) 

  • Mass Market Paperback: 448 pages
  • Publisher: Grand Central Publishing; Original edition (November 22, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0446574473
  • ISBN-13: 978-0446574471
  • Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 1.2 x 7 inches 
The signs are everywhere...disastrous world events. Evil rising up, unleashed upon the innocent. The prophecies were there...but no one listened. Until now. The time has come for those who can either usher in Doomsday...or prevent it. They are here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Arik Wagner, a soldier with the U.S. Army's paranormal unit, the R-XR, kissed a girl and liked it. And then he went to hell as punishment. Where he's spent weeks being tortured...and plotting revenge.

Limos, Horsewoman of the Apocalypse, isn't your average girl. She's immortal, dangerous, and her fiancé is Satan himself. In a moment of weakness, she gave in to her desire and kissed Arik, triggering her fiancé's wrath - and his claim on her. In order to save Arik, and the world, Limos must make a dangerous pact with her recently turned evil brother, Pestilence. A deal that might just cost her her soul...and her heart.

 

1 comments:

Eesti said...

Parts of Lethal Rider tore me up emotionally. I don't cry easy, but Ms. Ione succeeded in bringing me to tears. First when Than finally accepted that Reseph was truly gone and again when Regan went into labor. Than was forced to take actions that would tear him up--and me as the reader, I cried my eyes out for all that he was compelled to do for all of the right reasons. Of course you're going to have to pick up the book yourself to find out what those actions are--and the results!

I also loved that Ms. Ione brought in the characters from Underworld General. I enjoyed seeing my favorite reoccurring characters in the Demonica world. And she left me chanting: "Reseph. Reseph. Reseph!" as I canNOT wait for the story of his redemption!

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates