Monday, November 21, 2011

Moved and other things....

Yes, it's been a few months since my last post, and update time.. I have moved. I'm in a cute 655spft apartment and it's all mine. It's been four months since I moved out and it's so nice. I spent 30 and a half years of my life living with someone, whether it was family or friends or a boyfriend that it's nice to finally be alone. And yes, I love being alone, it's so nice. I'm sure eventually I'll want to venture out more, but right now.. I enjoy coming home, to my home, and just sit back and relax, and enjoy it.

Now on to other things.. I've started writing again, I was going to do the National Writer's Month thing, but kinda got lost in it all with other life's things, but it did jump start me to write again on my novel, so yes, stay tuned on that. I've also been writing more Erotica, so that's great. I have some of those stories up on literotica.com... look for Marie Francis and you'll find my stories.... besides that.. just doing my own thing.

Love you all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates