Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Updates....

So it's been a little while since my last post. Been a busy couple of weeks. Went outta town last weekend, and had a great time. Now I'm working on my writing, reading the next book in the Percy Jackson saga, and starting the process in getting involved with children. I've decided to change my major to Psychology and go that route, so now I'm going to get the ball rolling in becoming a CASA volunteer so that I can get the experience I need with children. Plus I've always wanted to be a part of CASA and just haven't really done what is needed to do it. So I'm feeling a little accomplished. That's pretty much it for now. I'll do a review on Percy Jackson The Lightening Thief later tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates