Friday, March 26, 2010

My 1st Blog Award!


The wonderful folks at Paranormal Fantasies gave me an award. This is so cool, so now I've gotta tell ya'll 7 things about myself:

  1. My most favorite books are horror/suspense.
  2. I have a pet rabbit named Onyx.
  3. I have two tattoos on my back....(with plans for another here in a week or so).
  4. My favorite food of all time is Japanese Tempura and California Rolls.
  5. Moving to Texas was the first real big thing I've ever done in my life.
  6. I can speak basic Spanish
  7. One day you will be reading one of my books and reviewing it on your blogs.

If you received an award for your blog:

  • Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered

  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award

  • Don't forget to write 7 things about yourself in your post!

Here's some awards to some fabulous blogs:

Photobucket
 Butterfly Dreamer
I'd Rather Be Changing
Princess Bookie

6 comments:

Rex Robot Reviews said...

Thank you so much for my award and congrats on all your well deserved ones! You rock! :)

www.rexrobotreviews.com

Sophia (FV) said...

Congratulations on your awards! And thank you for passing one on to me. This is my first 'sexy blogger' away. :)

Unknown said...

awww thanks so much!!! =)


congrats on getting your awards!! =)))

Sparklybearsy said...

ooooo ive never had a sexy blog award before...thanks so much hun!!

and many congrats on yours, so deserved!!!

thanks!

Jools said...

Awwww YAY... I got a sexy blog award! Thank you!

*twirls*

*muah*

Cherie/ Butterfly Dreamer said...

Thank you even though this is so0o0o late. I have not read my email in ages. So Sorry..

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates