Monday, April 20, 2009

News News News...

Yea so lots of shit to talk about, hmm....we are still having to move, but we have until the end of May now. I'm moving up on the Walmart ladder. I am going to be a full-time cashier in the garden center. Friday is my last day as a People Greeter....thank gawd!!!! I trained for about an hour tonight on the register, PIECE OF CAKE!! Anyway, that's cool, I'll be getting wage raise of like 40 cents. So that's nice. Not much going on in the love life.....probably for the best...haha...not that I'm not seeing what's out there, just so far nothing good. There's so many things I need to take care of though, like my registration, my driver's license....bleh...things I have to put off till after we move. I was going to start working on my student loan this month, but that has to be put off, I can't afford forking out 200 bucks for my loan right now. I need to call them and see how much longer I have before I default...cause I don't want to default. Can I just hit the lotto and be done with it...haha...

1 comments:

DarkHelmet said...

yay, things're lookin up:)

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates