Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Men, Love, Life...

So I think I am coming to a crossroads in my life. I am at a point where I am content with where my life is. I am content with my home life, my work life, and things here. I think that is why I am having a hard time finding a guy that works. When I really think about it, the thought of adding a guy into my life right now makes me feel like he would just disrupt everything, and my contentedness will go away. Yes I want a man in my life, yes I would like to get married and have children, but right now, this very moment, I am happy with the way things are, and I just can't see myself having to try to divide my time up between my best friend and roommate, and a man. I guess that means that I've not found "The One" yet, because I am sure that when I do find "The One", then disruption in my life will be wanted.

1 comments:

DarkHelmet said...

yah men, we're such trouble LOL

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates