Thursday, March 5, 2015

Coding... not as easy as it seems

So I screwed up my "grab my button" code and spent the last hour trying to fix it, and went to tons of different sites to find code that worked. Well finally it did work, but I tell ya I was getting frustrated. I had to turn on my XM radio and listen to some Christian music to center myself and not curse at the computer. Now to actually do something productive, and complete my school work for yesterday and today. Yes, I'm a procrastinator the last couple of days, but what else is new.

I'm also struggling with starting my new book, it's in a genre that I'm not very familiar with, christian contemporary romance. I know what needs to be in there and what doesn't, but dang if I'm having a hard time getting that first paragraph out. I hope that with some movies and other books, and maybe listening to some music I'll be able to get it going.


1 comments:

tamtit11 said...

Thank you for sharing this information with us. It really helps
lagu

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates