Saturday, April 9, 2011

Reviews

I've been MIA, I know... *grins*.... but I do have some news, I'm going to be posting a review for an ARC on a short suspense by the author of Pandora's Succession, Russell Brooks, look for it in the next coming weeks, you will love it... his ebook will be on Amazon.com later this week...

Other News...

I'm still working on my story, it's slow going, with my new job I have more time to write there, but have to transfer the 14k words to paper, so bear with me as I transfer the story and get to work on it more. It's been going on for two years now, and I hope that this time next year, I'll have a manuscript to send out, cross your fingers for me.

2 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

Novel writing is a slow process, but well worth it when you get the final manuscript in your hand.
Ann

Marie Francis said...

Thanks Ann, yea I know... it's been a rough road, had a long period where I couldn't gather my thoughts, but I hope to be able to jump start the creativity soon, thanks for being a follower.. :D

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates