Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione **Spoiler Alert**

Demonica Book 1
Grand Central Publishing
July 2008
ISBN-10: 044640103X
ISBN-13: 978-0446401036

In a place where ecstasy can cost you your life…
She’s a demon-slayer who hungers for sensual pleasure—but fears it will always be denied her. Until Tayla Mancuso lands in a hospital run by demons in disguise, and the head doctor, Eidolon, makes her body burn with unslakable desire. But to prove her ultimate loyalty to her peers, she must betray the surgeon who saved her life.
Two lovers will dare to risk all.
Eidolon cannot resist this fiery, dangerous woman who fills him with both rage and passion. Not only is she his avowed enemy, but she could very well be the hunter who has been preying upon his people. Torn between his need for the truth and his desire to find his perfect mate before a horrific transformation claims him forever, Eidolon will dare the unthinkable—and let Tayla possess him, body and soul…

Ok so from the very beginning this book is fantastic... I mean sex from the very beginning!!! Me likey me likey!! At first I didn't like Tayla, she was so deluded in her beliefs about Demons that I wanted to hit her. I mean who could think that Doctor E is bad.... just because he's a demon doesn't mean he's bad... but ok so I got over that and understood that from her perspective he was evil. But the lust she felt for him... wish I could feel it too.. *wink wink* She still got under my skin until she started accepting that what she thought she knew about her world wasn't necessarily true and that it wasn't all bad being a demon..or half-demon and that she was falling in love with E.

I felt sad for Gem to see her in such pain because she loves Ky so much, especially at the end when she's comforting him and then watches him leave....I just wanted to hug her. I'm so glad that Tay and E finished the bonding ritual, because they are meant for each other and damn do they make for a good sexual team!! All in all I give it 5 Cowboy Hats!!! (will insert cowboy hats once I make them...haha)

2 comments:

Jools said...

Pleased you liked it, I LOVE this series!!!

Marie Francis said...

Omg I can't believe I waited so long to read it, now to just get Shade's book, then I'll have the set and can get to reading more.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates